DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Waypoints Mavic Help

jcross

Reactions
I want to love Litchi- issues in past w/Android now w/IOS.

Here is my latest problem: I created a waypoint mission- eager to try out "relative to ground" as this was a photo mapping attempt and I wanted to be near 400' (and under) to follow terrain and be able to stitch together. When I began mission, it loaded and it said I was too high to begin mission. The drone was about 300'. I dropped to 200, 150 and below 50' which was at this location only about 20' AGL.
Litchi kept saying too high for mission to begin. What's up. Do I need to lower all my waypoints and if so how much? There range from about 277- 400'.
Thanks for any help, John.

I had the same issue with one of my missions. The error message is misleading. What it is really trying to say, at least in my case, is that one or more of your waypoints exceeds your maximum altitude. If you have max altitude set at 120m, then 400' is too high. 120m equals 393.7. I lowered my waypoints to 390' and all was well. Hope this helps.

Reactions: jcross
Thanks. I lowered my max and increase my takeoff point and it worked. NOW, I have to figure out a heading issue.
But thanks for your response.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc