DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live strea/chat

jaysrmc

Reactions
Hey guys, a few of us want to start a live stream where we talk about topics on the forum and answer and try to help questions in general chat. If we did this on a Wednesday night, would anyone be interested in watch/participating?

I did post this in general but wanted to post here for visibility and to gauge interest.

We already have some respected members that are will to host with me/answer questions. If you are interested in participating let me know. Currently I have @Thunderdrones on board for you guys that have repair questions. I am waiting for a response from @sar104 @Mr. Salty and @msinger

I’ll try to participate through the chat, depends on my availability.

It might be a good idea to have a syllabus of topics we will be discussing. Time goes very quickly, and it is precious.
yeah I was thinking about picking the most talked about topics for about 15 minutes and then transition into repairs and trouble shooting common issues, then into tips for noobs then open lines. I am open to suggestions. I also have contacted some groups that do training and they are willing to take questions regarding part 107. I also have contacted the FAA to see if we can get someone to answer legal questions regarding drone usage. I am also reaching out to some modding companies to see if they want to get in on it. @JakeMaxxUAV in to answer some questions. I am planning on getting one of his mods. There is so much to talk about that an hour is going to go by super quick.

Was also thinking of getting vendors like Fstop to donate some things to contest winners for participation. The things we can do are limitless but I really like the idea of the live chat because sometimes people have questions but are afraid of people jumping on them so hopefully the setting is laid back enough the people don't have to worry about drone police. I mean I am all for answering questions about modding and how to do it but it's not productive for the drone police to put people down.

yeah I was thinking about picking the most talked about topics for about 15 minutes and then transition into repairs and trouble shooting common issues, then into tips for noobs then open lines. I am open to suggestions. I also have contacted some groups that do training and they are willing to take questions regarding part 107. I also have contacted the FAA to see if we can get someone to answer legal questions regarding drone usage. I am also reaching out to some modding companies to see if they want to get in on it. @JakeMaxxUAV in to answer some questions. I am planning on getting one of his mods. There is so much to talk about that an hour is going to go by super quick.

Was also thinking of getting vendors like Fstop to donate some things to contest winners for participation. The things we can do are limitless but I really like the idea of the live chat because sometimes people have questions but are afraid of people jumping on them so hopefully the setting is laid back enough the people don't have to worry about drone police. I mean I am all for answering questions about modding and how to do it but it's not productive for the drone police to put people down.

You GO dude! Here's a go getter!

You GO dude! Here's a go getter!
Setting up wordpress site now and linking to youtube channel. Once approved all post it up. The mods replied to me and they are going to make sure that it is ok for me to post here about this. Not sure why it would be a problem, we won't be taking people from here, we will actually be helping people here and promoting this website as a forum.

I would be interested!

I plan on scrolling the forum for live discussion on threads, device problems, crashes, firmware and such. It would be sad if the forum wouldnt support that.

I plan on scrolling the forum for live discussion on threads, device problems, crashes, firmware and such. It would be sad if the forum wouldn't support that.
Yeah me too. It gives us the ability to help someone right there on the spot. I have become a master at modding firmware, flashing problems with modded firmware and unbricking bricked mavics. There is just so much you can do when your live talking and interacting with other pilots. Sharing video techniques, camera settings.. The list goes on and on.

I plan on scrolling the forum for live discussion on threads, device problems, crashes, firmware and such. It would be sad if the forum wouldnt support that.
For example today I learned never to take off from the roof of your car.. I was in a dirt field and knew my MP would get dust in the motors. I took off from my roof and the compass went ape Sh**

For example today I learned never to take off from the roof of your car.. I was in a dirt field and knew my MP would get dust in the motors. I took off from my roof and the compass went ape Sh**
I've done it many times from the sunroof of my car, non issue to me.

Flying drones since drones became a thing.

Part 107 from day 1.

I could probably chime in, for what it’s worth.

Part 107 from day 1.

I would be interested!
It might be a good idea to have a syllabus of topics we will be discussing. Time goes very quickly, and it is precious.
Currently the FAA is willing to answer questions in email format. Please shoot me any questions may have regarding anything FAA related.

Part 107 from day 1.

May have to change the date to every thursdays.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy