Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loading additional apps on the CS 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franks my Dog

Reactions
hi all,
After recently buying a Matrice 210 RTK for our company, which comes standard with a CS, I realized how nice they were, and bought one to use on my Mavic and Inspire 2.
I’ve been using an iPad, and have a number of apps that I find useful (some paid like Litchi & ForeFlight , many others free). That I no longer have direct access to on the CS.
I’m not an Android guy. i’m In no way dissing the platform; I know it’s good, I’ve just never used it. I’m also an old fart, so computer knowledge is self taught and not nearly as instinctive as it is with younger folks. Can someone tell me what I need to do to copy some of these programs onto the CS? Is it possible to load paid apps (especially ForeFlight) onto my CS?
Any help will be gratefully appreciated!

In order to install paid apps on the CS you need to have the Google Play Store. As of right now this isn't possible without rooting the device. I have tried rooting through a few different methods and have been unsuccessful so far. I'm in the same boat with you, I need Litchi, Drone Deploy, AirMap etc. I still use my iPad Air 2 for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM