DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking to buy a Matrice 600

Matthewsw1234

Reactions
Hi. Sorry I know this isn’t a Mavic, but does anyone know a good place to look for a matrice 600 that’s not ebay? Or does anyone happen to have one? I’ve been getting more into SDK work and film and I think the M600 is the right drone for the job. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell for $3500 and under? I’ve been working on an autonomous search and rescue drone and it fits perfectly for the job.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Go to DJI Matrice Drone Forum . I'm only going todo work on SDK 5 ++ for Mavic 3 Enterprise (hopefully for regular Mavic 3 soon) and M30... (M300 also)
Thanks! I mainly wanted to use these slightly older platforms such as the inspire, phantom, matrice 100/600 because there are so many people that still have them. Also they are very accessible because of how many are on the market. (Also the matrice 300/30 series is a little out of my price range and doesn’t hold the payload package system I’m designing.) if you have any suggestions or progress with yours let me know as I would be happy to hear about it.

Reactions: AtoZ and Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky