DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loose Polar Pro Filters

Nightowl702

Reactions
Hi all. I have the Polar Pro Shutter collection and I have to say I was a little surprised that some have had trouble installing and removing them. But I have one that seems to take no effort at all to install and remove. In fact after one flight I noticed it was actually starting to work itself off of the camera! I know it was on all the way at takeoff because the gimball tested fine at startup. Now Im worried about tilting the camera down for fear of loosing the filter. I was considering trying to maybe give it a squeeze but I dont want to bend it out of round so it wont fit or even worse break or pop the glass out. Anybody else had these kind of issues with these?

I would contact Polar Pro. They are excellent about taking care of problems like this and they might send you a new replacement filter. How many times would you say you have had it on and off?

I say this with no basis other than it makes sense -- I wouldn't be surprised if they tell you to very gently give it a little squeeze. :D

As @Thunderdrones said, PP has excellent customer service.

For that reason, if it was me I try squeezing it a bit first and see if I could resolve it before calling them. I have no doubt they'd replace it regardless, since it wasn't staying on in the first place.

Reactions: Former Member
I would contact Polar Pro. They are excellent about taking care of problems like this and they might send you a new replacement filter. How many times would you say you have had it on and off?
Only a handful of times. Even out of the box the one seemed just a little more loose than the other two but not like it is now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne