DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Mavic on atti mode

Oil

Reactions
I blame my self for taking a risk i lost my mavic while on Atti mode. I check the log and no gps recorded just within 51seconds and lost control and cant find it.

I got more than 50 flying hours i really feel stupid. I was expecting that gps will be pick up after flying it a couple of secs like I used to be but it didnt happened.

Now I cant think of anything how to recover it I just ask the local residence to search for it by offering reward how they can find it. The area is creek and a bit greenery with some industrial are nearby.

I blame my self for taking a risk i lost my mavic while on Atti mode. I check the log and no gps recorded just within 51seconds and lost control and cant find it.

I got more than 50 flying hours i really feel stupid. I was expecting that gps will be pick up after flying it a couple of secs like I used to be but it didnt happened.

Now I cant think of anything how to recover it I just ask the local residence to search for it by offering reward how they can find it. The area is creek and a bit greenery with some industrial are nearby.
Sorry to hear that, happens to the best of us at some point. Don't beat yourself up about it.

If you post up your logs someone might be able to pinpoint an area to search.

This has crossed my mind few times. Sometimes it takes a while to get enough satellites and I get tempted to take off. Sorry for your loss and hope you'll find it soon

Reactions: wayno

The "Find My Drone" feature in GO4 will give you the Last known, if that will help to narrow the search.

The "Find My Drone" feature in GO4 will give you the Last known, if that will help to narrow the search.
I tried but can get info i was searching the area while carrying the remote i didnt realised that gps is detecting my current location while holding the controller

Reactions: jjww
This has crossed my mind few times. Sometimes it takes a while to get enough satellites and I get tempted to take off. Sorry for your loss and hope you'll find it soon
True i was doing it a couple of times it was easily getting gps signal once in the air but dont know what happened yesterday and after flying 30mtrs i lost the control

Sorry to hear that, happens to the best of us at some point. Don't beat yourself up about it.

If you post up your logs someone might be able to pinpoint an area to search.
Is it possible to save the logs i mean the actual clips that is shown in apps

For the update someone got it open the memory and contacted the person in The picture via facebook. Good thing i didnt deleted some of our shot during Our medical mission the girl who got my drone contacted the doctor who is name written in our medical mission tarpulins. Another stupidity of me not writing my contact details in my drone.
Im looking forward to meet my drone again but the girl mentioned that camera is damage.

For the update someone got it open the memory and contacted the person in The picture via facebook. Good thing i didnt deleted some of our shot during Our medical mission the girl who got my drone contacted the doctor who is name written in our medical mission tarpulins. Another stupidity of me not writing my contact details in my drone.
Im looking forward to meet my drone again but the girl mentioned that camera is damage.
Great news.
Hopefully won't cost too much for a repair.

I google it it seems fine bracet even available for mavic is it easy to track how to track it
The V16 GPS tracker uses a sim card to send GPS location to the server. You then use an app on your cell phone which logs onto server and gets your Tracker location and displays it on a google map in the app. It also records the track of where the tracker has been.
0a7d5c95ba277aed7be05fe2fe515053.jpg

Reactions: Oil and Callum
I google it it seems fine bracet even available for mavic is it easy to track how to track it
It uses gsm. You can set it to upload via data at set intervals or just send it a text message when you need a location and it replies with a Google maps link.
Can also call it and it will ring, ideal if you land in overgrowth.
One of the best features is the SOS button, press it and it calls your phone, I put a sticker saying to press if found so can talk to whoever might find it.

I originally had it velcro'd to top of mavic but purchased a bracket which holds it on rear legs.

Only downside is you need a GSM signal to track it but ideal for the places I fly.

This making hard time for me the girl who got my drome said their security confiscated it. We got the security guard number and it seems like he want to extract money. Hendont want to tell where it is and telling that he will contact me for instruction how get it back. I have no options but to use my own connections. Lets see what will happen this guy is trying to play some game

BTW it fell down in one of microelectrinics plant in my area

Reactions: olearys
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet