DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Signal error message

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
I am really confused now!!! Updated the app etc last week - am now getting two errors I have never seen before! Flying in completely open and flat (cotton field flat) area - weekly for last 6 months with no issues.

1. "Lost Signal" message on the App/phone - only 50 yards away and it wants to come home!!!! Video is frozen (lost?) but I can still fly from the controller. the "Ready to Go" green flashed back and forth with the red "no signal" message. I flew it back once and let it RTH once before rebooting everything. No change.

2. The app/phone lost GPS/cell signal and it told me I was restricted to the WiFi limits. I flew back toward me and the Ready to Go/Green appeared again with GPS mode showing. Happened several times. After those messages etc I gave up - here I am!!

Anyone got any clues?? Am thinking I need to remove the app and reload to see if there is a different outcome, but thought I would see if anyone else has had a similar issue before I go there... Strange both issues appear to be signal related - the drone or the phone - that is the question!!

Since taking the last update the last 4 times I've tried to fly I keep getting No Image Transmission RTH error. Asking if I want to Return to Home. Really nevious about flying it now. Sometimes I'm really close to home and just started to fly and another time out at 1500 ft away. Had GPS before take off and did a calibrate. Please advise.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05