DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low battery RTH

Palliz

Reactions
I've looked & looked in th App but can't find where is the cancel RTH setting when low battery initiated.
Thanks in advance

just press the RTH button on the physical controller (looks like an arrow pointing at an "H") and it will cancel. Don't futz with the one in the app. Just press the button on the controller.

Yes, good idea , but to answer your question there is a small RED X that is presented to the left side on the DJI GO 4 app when low battery RTH is initiated. Pressing the screen over that RED X will cancel.

Thanks guys - I know how to cancel it once it begins to initiate RTH (both methods) - Wanted to TOTALLY cancel this feature in the App itself if it is possible
Just can't find it anywhere - so maybe it's not available?

I believe it does the RTH based on the critical battery level setpoint. Try setting that to zero. I have mine at 12% and it did an RTH at that point that was uncommanded.

I believe it does the RTH based on the critical battery level setpoint. Try setting that to zero. I have mine at 12% and it did an RTH at that point that was uncommanded.
Nah - I think I'll live with it - the safety features are excellent for sure so although I have mine set at 15% think it will remain there.
Thanks all who chipped in - always appreciated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78