DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 M3C at Granddaughters wedding reception

You captured some great memories! Congratulations on your growing family.
Thank you! It was a lot of fun. Used some of the drone video as an opening/establishing shot on the full reception video. Turned out to be a great party.

Reactions: Micky52 and dozzn
Looks like someone is having too much fun. The black dog looks like he would like to play with the drone.
Or eat it. I didn't give him a chance to see.

Loved the Keystone Cops format of the opening sequence as well as the bluegrass music. Must be nice to have that much space to fly! Congratulations to the granddaughter and spouse!

Dale

Loved the Keystone Cops format of the opening sequence as well as the bluegrass music. Must be nice to have that much space to fly! Congratulations to the granddaughter and spouse!

Dale
Thank you Dale! They have a lifestyle that they love there. 14 acres of "hobby farm" with bees, chickens, fruits, and vegetables. The farm is registered and they do sell product. Obviously they both have full time jobs but utilize a lot of homesteading principals.

Here's a link to a documentary I did with my daughter if you care to check it out:

Thank you Dale! They have a lifestyle that they love there. 14 acres of "hobby farm" with bees, chickens, fruits, and vegetables. The farm is registered and they do sell product. Obviously they both have full time jobs but utilize a lot of homesteading principals.

Here's a link to a documentary I did with my daughter if you care to check it out:
Your daughter is terrific! I learned more about chicks, and hatching chickens than I ever knew. Never realized how much there was to hatching and raising chicks. Great stuff. Cockadoodle dooo!

Dale

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Your daughter is terrific! I learned more about chicks, and hatching chickens than I ever knew. Never realized how much there was to hatching and raising chicks. Great stuff. Cockadoodle dooo!

Dale
Thank you my friend!!! We had a lot of fun putting that together as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga