DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 hard case question

crosswired

Reactions
heya guys,
as MA2 comes in ****** softbag, did someone manage to find any hard case (something similar to Air1) which can be used with it by any chance?
TIA

Thanks guys, these cases are pretty cool but looking for something which holds drone itself and can be thrown into my backpack

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Like the hard case that came with the original Mavic Air. Can you tell me where to find something like that?

That's actually for my Mavic Pro (1st gen) which I purchased from AliExpress back in 2017 so I don't have a link to that specific one, but here's another one:

so the MA2 fits that well in a MP hardshell? good to know

The version I have from AliExpress may be different from others as i remember it being price cheaper than those. The Mavic Pro fits snuggly (I have to push lightly into case) in there. The MA2 is slightly loose in there, but surprisingly not by much. The bottom of case actually holds the MA2 quite nicely with very little movement side-to-side, front-to-back. However, the top (after closing/zipping case) is where you have a little more space (approx. 5-8mm). I would place a small hand towel (for cleaning after flight) in there to help keep it snug. All-in-all the MA2 fits nicely in there.

The version I have from AliExpress may be different from others as i remember it being price cheaper than those. The Mavic Pro fits snuggly (I have to push lightly into case) in there. The MA2 is slightly loose in there, but surprisingly not by much. The bottom of case actually holds the MA2 quite nicely with very little movement side-to-side, front-to-back. However, the top (after closing/zipping case) is where you have a little more space (approx. 5-8mm). I would place a small hand towel (for cleaning after flight) in there to help keep it snug. All-in-all the MA2 fits nicely in there.
What is it like with the MA2 with the gimbal protector still attached? Does that help firm it up, or, not fit?

What is it like with the MA2 with the gimbal protector still attached? Does that help firm it up, or, not fit?

Yes...it's with gimbal protector on. And like i mentioned earlier, it's still slightly loose, but fits nicely.

Just found one specifically for MA2:

Reactions: crosswired
Yes...it's with gimbal protector on. And like i mentioned earlier, it's still slightly loose, but fits nicely.

Just found one specifically for MA2:
Nice find! Added to cart. ha ha

Lucky you guys, $32 for this case is a steal [emoji846]

Reactions: jeffchap
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial