DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic hooked to tv. Not good

Rnl

Reactions
Has anybody tried this I did now can't get phone or tablet to connect any help would be appreciated

Sent from my VS986 using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm so confused. Do you do a magic trick with your tv? I don't see the connection to your tablet. What does this have to do with Mavic Pro discussions?

Spell check don't be as whole already in foul mood over this mavic to tv

Being pissed isn't going to help your situation. He was just making sure he knew what you were saying. I know this might be news but no the earth doesn't revolve around you and we can't read your mind. If you want help you should have manners and respect.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm hoping when the time comes I'll be lucky. I have put the small SD card into a larger sized SD card adapter and into a slot in a Samsung TV. The TV wants to upoad it into some kind of memory space and play from there and not read directly from the chip.
Maybe you have a micro USB to standard USB cable that goes into the TV. That should be OK, I just don't know if the TV will play it from the card in the Mavic or want to import all the data and then play it. Sometimes I've seen the codec used in the video is not recognized (I forget where I've seen that).
I'm not looking forward to the time I'm at someone's house with their unfamiliar 65" gorgeous TV and I can't get my video to play.

I have also put the micro sd card into a larger SD adapter and put it into a camera that I know works with the TV and get the pix to display. Video has been tricky but I am not that savvy.

I hope I was able to give an option or 2.

vsk

Do you understand what I did I know I suck at explaining

The Magic isn't meant to be hooked up to a phone, tablet, or TV. It's meant to be connected to the computer, and shows as a storage device. The RC however is designed to connect to a phone, tablet, or PC. I don't fully understand what you're asking, but I hope this helps.

EDIT: I will now remember that autocorrect is notorious for changing Mavic to Magic. :p

Last edited:
check to make sure the RC cable is stuck in all the way, sometimes it comes loose, or unplug the RC cable if you are using a USB cable to a tablet.
Regards,
-d.

Everything good came home tonight and mavic hooks up to phone and tablet. In future I will try to explain myself better and stay calm and respectful for all help

I'm having a blast with her I've been flying for awhile with drones ( cheap ) drones nothing I've done before has been this easy and enjoyable . the technology for me is just amazing and keeps me charging [emoji367] cause this is what I want to do WHEN I have time

Cyberpower again I'm sorry thanks for input as I learn I will try to pass things on as well. I would like everybody to enjoy as much as I am

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev