Keule

CTO at SDS
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
Enterprise features on Youtube:

Reactions: LEO_Pilot
How does enterprise work can any ol tom **** and harry buy it or you need to demonstrate you work in an enterprise field?

Reactions: Smalls
My bad the mavic pro is $1500 so for me the extra $500 is a no brainer

3x digital zoom? It wouldn't cost anything to give the Zoom that. I wonder if Enterprise digital zoom is limited to 30fps.
Enterprise has 24GB internal storage and data encryption.
The 24GB isn't really a big deal since you can get a good quality high speed 32gb or even 64gb for around $30 or so.

Guys trying to merge a post in this and it went to the first post sorry .
Have made this the main thread on this so we don't have so many so
sorry @Red Baron now your post is #2 but you did start this one .

It has a speaker for" crowd control " and other things.... that can play 10 pre recorded messages.

Did the FAA allow flights over people? I thought there was only 1 waiver for that ever issued and that was to CNN

Oh a strobe that can be seen for up to 3 miles.... not legal for 107.29 because it has to be seen from a minimum of 3 miles, and then the Drone is not night legal without 3 mile plus red and green lights.

A glorified set of headlights?

Let me know when it has affordable FLIR and I'll be impressed.

I do like the self heating batteries for cold weather use though

It has a speaker for" crowd control " and other things.... that can play 10 pre recorded messages.

I can imagine an angry mob throwing a projectile at it and bringing the copter down.

I think the beacon light should have been standard IMO as I cant see what value it serves on its own. Beacon light on back + spotlights on the front would make more practical sense.

I think some of the "Enterprise" features should have really been included in the standard model. Namely password protection so people who find your drone cant steal/re-use it. We have it on our phones and its nothing special, why charge for it on an expensive quadcopter?

Also the DJI AirSense (I'm assuming it just uses ADB-S ?) since there are so many of us on the consumer model, the more we're aware of other aircraft in the area would aid in drone safety.

Self-heating batteries should be made available if consumers want to pay a little extra and fly in the snow. I wouldn't use them personally as it doesn't get that cold where I live.

6x Zoom - Since its only digital zoom presumably cropping the picture all the way down to 720p .

Would be interested to see if our consumer models are mod-able or if DJI feel generous enough to bring some of the features to us in future updates..

Also the DJI AirSense (I'm assuming it just uses ADB-S ?) since there are so many of us on the consumer model, the more we're aware of other aircraft in the area would aid in drone safety.

6x Zoom - Since its only digital zoom presumably cropping the picture all the way down to 720p .

Would be interested to see if our consumer models are mod-able or if DJI feel generous enough to bring some of the features to us in future updates..

Since ADS-B is MANDATORY in 2020 in areas where mode C is now required ( where I am it is a 30 NM ring around Boston, that is a big piece of real estate) I wonder how that will apply to sUAV's.

There are a lot of older planes for sale CHEAP right now because the owners are trying to sell now before they have to drop 4 to 8 thousand dollars to upgrade the electronics

There are a lot of older planes for sale CHEAP right now because the owners are trying to sell now before they have to drop 4 to 8 thousand dollars to upgrade the electronics

I would think $4-8k is chook-feed on a manned aircraft? Heck its chook-feed in the drone world! Cost of technology of course comes down over time so perhaps those costs would come down also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito