DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Shipping Already!

Let us keep it civil in here; frustration and anxiety are high for those who made a substantial financial investment in an early order
Well you know Bunny, It is one big piece of Candy!! LOL!!:p

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Is DJI pre-registering the drone serial number to the purchaser or are criminals and teenagers going to have a field day on Tuesday the 28th

I wish I was
I remember last year there was a thread on dji support repair and this same thing was reported that China was coming from US and US was coming from China in some situations. Interesting to say the least.

What’s even more ironic, mine arrived today. Apparently the tailwinds must be stronger with shipments heading from the US to China.

What’s even more ironic, mine arrived today. Apparently the tailwinds must be stronger with shipments heading from the US to China.
The container ships are nearly empty in that direction and sail much faster :)

I wonder if DJI is going to raise prices 25% because of the new tarrifs going in effect soon?

Maybe I should buy a backup now??

Does anyone remember when the Mavic Pro was introduced?

Three month shipping dates [emoji16]

-G
Absolutely, I am certain DJI has learned their lesson on that debacle.
Shipping looks to be on schedule for most this time. Although I do believe there may be shortages of props and batteries soon if not already.

MavicMT getting mad after 11 hours? Lol I pre ordered the Mavic 1 the first day, didnt get my drone until 2 months later. Your mad about half a day haha. Just ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom. If I see shipped this week ill be extatic lol.
Just curious, what part of the world do you live?

I bought mine from DJI on Thursday at 11 a.m. and my order is still only through step 3, payment success. I hope it ships this week! I'm concerned that one of the items in my order might be holding up. I got the the Mav 2, battery, blades, and controller hood. Pray for me :)

Ordered my M2P on Friday and it’s set to arrive from Shenzhen, China on Wednesday, impressive!

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu