DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Accessories For Sale

Chrislaf

Reactions
I have a few Mavic 3 accessories that I am finally getting around to selling.

•DJI Wide-Angle Lens - used once or twice: CAN$100 or US$74

•Freewell Long Exposure ND1000 filter. Never used but opened: CAN$25 or US$18

•Carrying Case for Mavic 3/Cine/Classic CAN$25 **SOLD**.

•RC-N1 controller case is CAN$20 or US$15.

All of the items are in excellent like new condition. I am located in Ontario, Canada north of Toronto. Payment is by PayPal unless you are local and want to pick-up in which case cash is accepted.

Buyer pays all PayPal, shipping and duty fees if applicable. I will only ship to a Canadian or US address. Feel free to ask any questions.

Chris

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0471.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
I have a few Mavic 3 accessories that I am finally getting around to selling.

•DJI Wide-Angle Lens - used once or twice: CAN$100 or US$74

•Freewell Long Exposure ND1000 filter. Never used but opened: CAN$25 or US$18

•Carrying Case for Mavic 3/Cine/Classic and RC-N1 controller: CAN$45 or US$33. If you want to purchase one of the cases separate the drone case is CAN$25 or US$18 and the controller case is CAN$20 or US$15.

All of the items are in excellent like new condition. I am located in Ontario, Canada north of Toronto. Payment is by PayPal unless you are local and want to pick-up in which case cash is accepted.

Buyer pays all PayPal, shipping and duty fees if applicable. I will only ship to a Canadian or US address. Feel free to ask any questions.

Chris

View attachment 173676

View attachment 173677

View attachment 173678

View attachment 173679

View attachment 173680
Chris
I am fascinated by the thought of both the wide angle and the 1000ND. I have an M3 and barely get to use it unless I am on a trip. I am looking forward to a July trip to Kyrgystan, where I plan a huge role for the M3 in capturing vast open spaces and mountains, etc.

I have purchased the Freewell 500 ND and have not used it yet. Can you recommend a web site or source to show either or both of these items with and without? E.g.: a comparison side by side of normal and wide angle?

Dale
Miami

Hi Dale,
I used the wide-angle a couple of times. As others have reported it is handy if you are in a tight space and need a wide shot, otherwise I just do a panorama. On my Mavic 3 Pro I am not going to buy the wide-angle lens because for the type of shooting I do, I would not use it enough to justify it's cost. I don't do a lot of video but it might be more suitable to that.

For the ND1000, I never used it on my Mavic 3 but I have the same one for my Mini 3 Pro and have used it a few times and do find it handy. I haven't got one for my Mavic 3 Pro but am considering it. I might try the technique AlanL posted about a while ago using a 5 shot burst to blur water. The problem with the filter as was pointed out in that thread is that if you don't have a bright day then your filter is reducing the already low light situation making it tricky to get a good shot.

As far as a website goes for comparison, I don't have any off hand but I have went on the manufacturers website and watched a few YouTube video on the subject.

Here's a shot taken with the ND1000 on my Mini 3 Pro, f1.7, 100 ISO, 0.4s. It was a bright sunny day. This is not a great shot but it shows the effects of the ND1000 filter. This is a very fast flowing waterfall making it even more difficult to get good blurred water effects without washing out the water too much.

M3P-0380-Edit.jpg

Reactions: IronSky1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown