DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 bag fits RC-N1 TABLET and tablet holder

shb

Reactions
I noticed, that when I put my mavic 3, 3 extra batteries, and the smart controller, in the bag that came with my mavic 3 pro, there was still quite a bit of room at the top of the bag. So I tried it, and I was able to fit my tablet holder, my RC-N1, and my Samsung tablet in that slot on the other side of the bag. Also, IMG_20230612_103132.jpgextra propellers and everything in the the one bag. Pretty good if you like to use both your controllers.

Attachments

• IMG_20230612_103052.jpg
    IMG_20230612_103052.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
I noticed, that when I put my mavic 3, 3 extra batteries, and the smart controller, in the bag that came with my mavic 3 pro, there was still quite a bit of room at the top of the bag. So I tried it, and I was able to fit my tablet holder, my RC-N1, and my Samsung tablet in that slot on the other side of the bag. Also, View attachment 165140extra propellers and everything in the the one bag. Pretty good if you like to use both your controllers.
Guess I screwed up with the second picture because it's actually in perfect focus.

I noticed another mistake I made. I should pack the Drone in its own bag and have it separate, so I am ready to fly anywhere I go on trips, in between cities. I got to this bus station, and I have a two hour wait. if I had my drone packed separately, I could have flown it and killed two hours. Usally i like it packed in my big bag way under tons of stuff. Big mistake!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1