DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 code 161000A2 warnings

BogeyBlack

Reactions
Viewing my recent fight on Aidata my Mavic 3 showed I had several code 161000A2 warnings. All the props were correct and secure and the drone flew OK.

"Check whether the propellers are attached to the correct motors based on their markings. Incorrect installation will cause the aircraft to roll over during takeoff (Code: 161000A2)"

Just wondering if anyone else has had this message or knows what it means and how to fix it.
Thanks
BogeyBlack
(Steve)

According to their website:

"Check whether the propellers are attached to the correct motors based on their markings. Incorrect installation will cause the aircraft to roll over during takeoff (Code: 30251)"​

Current Worldwide Frequency​

frequency-5.png

Rare
Common​

Severity: None​

green-check.png
This is a normal message with no risk and no impact on safety

This is a normal message with no risk and no impact on

Can you share a link to your flight log?

Can you share a link to your flight log?
Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
I'm not sure how to share the flight log but I've attached a screenshot of my Airdata page if it's any help.
Thanks Again

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 17.35.39.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 17.35.39.png
    3 MB · Views: 14
Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
I'm not sure how to share the flight log but I've attached a screenshot of my Airdata page if it's any help.
Thanks Again
Follow the instructions here

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

• Post your flight data to get help
  • Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
  • Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
  • That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
  • Come back and post a link to the report it provides.
You are also welcome to just post the txt file here.

Upload and view DJI Phantom, Mavic, and Spark flight logs online

@Meta4 and @slup are great at offering explanations from the data.

HOW TO: Copy TXT flight logs from DJI RC remote controller

Reactions: Oman
Just wondering if anyone else has had this message or knows what it means and how to fix it.
If your props were on the wrong motors, it would be impossible to launch or fly.
Since your drone did launch and fly, it's obvious that the issue was a false alarm and there's nothing to fix.

Reactions: GFields
Follow the instructions here

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

• Post your flight data to get help
  • Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
  • Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
  • That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
  • Come back and post a link to the report it provides.
You are also welcome to just post the txt file here.

Upload and view DJI Phantom, Mavic, and Spark flight logs online

@Meta4 and @slup are great at offering explanations from the data.

Hi, does this help?

cheers
Steve

Hi, does this help?

Unfortunately no... the DJI .TXT log will never reveal the root cause for a error message, to be able to say anything about a possible reason a .DAT log is needed, but for a Mavic 3 those are encrypted & unreadable for us.

And as the error explanation is just false (if props are on wrong you will never be able to get airborne)... the only thing you can do is to contact DJI if this error comes up again & on a regular basis.

The only possible reason I can think of that could relate to a error message like this is that you props might have some difficulties to "unfold" when the motors are started, this as the error only came before you took off. Check the props so they easily can unfold & aren't sticking... & before motor start manually unfold them properly. You could also try another set of props...

Reactions: GFields
Unfortunately no... the DJI .TXT log will never reveal the root cause for a error message, to be able to say anything about a possible reason a .DAT log is needed, but for a Mavic 3 those are encrypted & unreadable for us.

And as the error explanation is just false (if props are on wrong you will never be able to get airborne)... the only thing you can do is to contact DJI if this error comes up again & on a regular basis.

The only possible reason I can think of that could relate to a error message like this is that you props might have some difficulties to "unfold" when the motors are started, this as the error only came before you took off. Check the props so they easily can unfold & aren't sticking... & before motor start manually unfold them properly. You could also try another set of props...
Hi, and thanks for getting back to me. I think you could be right, I don't think I did unfold the props. I'd just landed and carried the drone around with be for a bit and laid it down and took off again. I'll be more careful next time and keep an eye on things. Thanks Again
Cheers Steve

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart