DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 - Front, Top and Rear sensor question.

FangsCPO

Reactions
I just realized that my front, top and rear sensors are not working, according to the app. I’m getting a message on my screen. I recall hearing there was a fix but I can’t seem to find it. Anyone know how? I’ve got the latest firmware, etc. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Actually I have had the same msg that the sensors are not available. Didnt fly much yet, so not sure

Was it by any chance a message saying the sensors were unavailable because the ambient lighting was too low rather than a message saying they were 'broken'?

Actually I have had the same msg that the sensors are not available. Didnt fly much yet, so not sure
I’ve been flying a lot these past few days. I just don’t remember the message being their previously. Thanks for the quick response. I guess it will be a wait and see.

Was it by any chance a message saying the sensors were unavailable because the ambient lighting was too low rather than a message saying they were 'broken'?
It was during the middle of the day with plenty of sunshine. It’s probably something to do with the recent firmware update. Maybe the next one will correct it. LOL!!

weather is very bad here, fully cloudy, so possibly I guess
I can see that happening around 5pm this time of year but at 2pm on a sunny day in San Diego. Those sensors should be working without any issues. The ambient lighting was not the issue. I’ve seen that message before when the suns going doing. So I’m quite familiar with distinguishing which message is which.

So far, no problem with the sensors on my M3; no warnings. Have flown several days in overcast and sunny skies.

Are you using Sport Mode? they are disable in sport mode. Also the poor light conditions disable the vision sensors.

I just realized that my front, top and rear sensors are not working, according to the app. I’m getting a message on my screen. I recall hearing there was a fix but I can’t seem to find it. Anyone know how? I’ve got the latest firmware, etc. Everything else seems to be working fine.
They may need to be calibrated? Not sure if that software is available to do that yet, but you may be able to do it from the app. It could also be a transient error like from low light, but in this case, it may have been lens flare.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise