DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 4K Sample Footage

I thought the Video's were impressive..but...the second one became mind blowing at the one minute mark. Really!

The more videos and imagery I’m seeing Here on the forum and on YouTube convinces me that the MA2 is an extremely solid platform with great optics and flight characteristics. I have been wanting to purchase the M2P but have trouble convincing myself that it’s a big enough improvement in quality to justify the expense over my over drones. Especially since I’m primarily a hobbyist. The MA2 may just be the ticket and a whole lot less expensive than the M2P. The examples you contributed are pretty spectacular!

Reactions: AtortPhotography
The more videos and imagery I’m seeing Here on the forum and on YouTube convinces me that the MA2 is an extremely solid platform with great optics and flight characteristics. I have been wanting to purchase the M2P but have trouble convincing myself that it’s a big enough improvement in quality to justify the expense over my over drones. Especially since I’m primarily a hobbyist. The MA2 may just be the ticket and a whole lot less expensive than the M2P. The examples you contributed are pretty spectacular!
Bottom line nobody can go wrong with a Mavic Air 2...solid drone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh