DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Driver

thispilothere

Reactions
New member from KY. Interested in firm answers on laws in KY governing drones.

For example, can I fly (200-400 ft) above commercial (non-key infrastructure) property with or without permission of the owner? As long as I'm not being a nuisance of course.

Last edited:
Hello from the Crossroads of America thispilothere.

I don't have the firm information that you're looking for about KY.

I can welcome you to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome and for the answer to your questions: I would check out Kentucky Drone Laws - UAV Coach and Kentucky Drone Laws - Pilot Institute. Both of these are from a Google search, there maybe more info elsewhere.

I also think it is generally accepted that the FAA controls the airspace, so if you took off from a different place flying over the property would not be an issue. But be sure to check out AirMap or similar websites to make sure flight in the area is allowed.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

New member from KY. Interested in firm answers on laws in KY governing drones.

For example, can I fly (200-400 ft) above commercial (non-key infrastructure) property with or without permission of the owner? As long as I'm not being a nuisance of course.
Welcome home. It’s the way I find it. Not much help on the specifics but your answers are no doubt here. Nuisance. They havnt told me I’m a nuisance yet so I think your safe. Fly safe and Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

:cool: Welcome to the forum and enjoy.?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo