DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Gimbal connection wires

N31ghb0rh00d_W@tch!

Reactions
so this is my 2nd gimbal ive purchased now. The wires are no good from the new gimbal that broke but i do have the wiring harness for the original, however there are 2 or 3 wires that have broke connection. is there a site i can purchase just the wiring harness or Could i just wrap the exposed wiring with a shrink wrap? will that even make the connection? Not too familiar with this wiring so im not sure if there is like an outer casing on the wires that keep their signals seperate from the other wires.View attachment 147011View attachment 147012View attachment 147013

so this is my 2nd gimbal ive purchased now. The wires are no good from the new gimbal that broke but i do have the wiring harness for the original, however there are 2 or 3 wires that have broke connection. is there a site i can purchase just the wiring harness or Could i just wrap the exposed wiring with a shrink wrap? will that even make the connection? Not too familiar with this wiring so im not sure if there is like an outer casing on the wires that keep their signals seperate from the other wires.View attachment 147011View attachment 147012View attachment 147013
I just replaced both cables to gimbal very easy, got them off Of Amazon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom