DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR 2 SMART CONTROLLER

Well it's supposed to be Occusync 2.0 so maybe...but is also supposed to use DJI FLy...so maybe not !

We won’t know until it’s released.

If they release SDK support and litchi supports it, there's a small chance assuming it can even pair to the AC. If DJI want to sell more overpriced SCs, I'm sure they can make it work.

Reactions: drakkor
Reactions: Thomas B
Sorry but I know this question is somewhere, just can't find it......I am a fairly new pilot and looking at the DJI Smart Controller for my MA2. Is it made by/for android but is compatible with apple products. Thx

I wouldn't say "... Is it made by/for android..." but rather it is made by or for DJI and it RUNS ANDROID. Mine is on order as I place my bet on how soon it will work with my Mavic Air 2 that is also ordered...but I understand it runs Android, but it lack the Google Play Store and Google Play Services so a little harder to load additional apps on, but there appears to be a good collection. That it can host an SD Card and can output video signal over HDMI are especially intriguing.

Thanks Seachief, I started to order it last night but had a few more questions. I'll get one on order tonight or tomorrow. I was delighted to see some of it's strengths as well, especially the HDMI piece and the connection attributes. I don't think it's a bad investment. I totally appreciate the input.

Reactions: Seachief
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh