DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 vs Mavic Pro 1 Noise levels

Jar

Reactions
Hi there,

I am really interested in hearing from someone who has experience flying both the original Mavic Pro and the Mavic Air 2. I am thinking about upgrading. However, living in a city, one of my concerns is the noise level of the drone. I've been searching the internet for a comparison of the two drones, but it seems like no one has actually taken the time to do it.

In your experience, is the Air 2 any quieter or louder than the Original Pro with the low-noise propellers? What about the pitch, higher or lower?

Definitely quieter and a lower pitch.
Great for discreet flying, and the smaller size is also less noticeable and easier to conceal. The perfect get away drone!

The Mavic Air 2 is fairly quiet hovering around your back yard but take it to max altitude (395 ft) and from a distance away fly it directly overhead at top speed. It's surprisingly loud. In Sport mode it's a howler. Doing the same test the Spark is not all that quiet either. I don't have a Pro so this doesn't really answer your question but...I'm just saying ...don't expect miracles.

Reactions: bonzo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife