DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
That's a little sad. I don't see myself using the goggles because:

1) There's no diopter correction in them - so they look terribly blurry.

and

2) I hate wires.

I read "pair" on the DJI web-site, and assumed they were wireless. Instant buyer's remorse.

I'm also a little disappointed, as a photographer, that they removed the waypoints option. It was actually listed on the DJI web-site as an available mode before I bought the Mavic Air, and then after I got it, that option was removed. So...no waypoints. Wish I'd waited for the Mavic Pro 2. :oops:

Then again, the Mavic Air is probably a good starter drone, right? Lots more automatic features. And I can always get the Mavic Pro 2 next year, after I've practiced with the Mavic Air.

if u want to sell them i will take them off your hands haha, i am on the fence for a set

I'm confused by the range limitation on DJI Googles RE + Air. Some people claim that there is a 50 m distance/30 m altitude limitation, while others claim that they have flown longer than that.

Is there any specific range limitation on Air+Googles RE?
The range is affected by your best YouTube I saw, the guy connected to phone, rc, and air.
THEN hot-swap your phone & goggles.(hot-swap = disconnect phone & plug in goggles). This will override the altitude/distance limits (who knows why) and then you should have live feed in your goggles.
Good luck.
I own the Air, get goggles tomorrow. Wish me luck.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figge