DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air in Mississauga, Ontario

ipsam

Reactions
Hello, I have a MA that I have been flying around in 2.4 and 5.8ghz but can't get passed 400m distance. I may have to try flying higher than my last attempted 70m.

Is anyone interested in meeting up for a range test?

Cheers

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello, I have a MA that I have been flying around in 2.4 and 5.8ghz but can't get passed 400m distance. I may have to try flying higher than my last attempted 70m.

Cheers
Howdy from Wyoming @ipsam , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Cheers
Make sure your ma is unlocked to your location and welcome to the forum.

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I hope you get your range issue sorted out for your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you. Can you clarify?
Use an android device with the gps turned on with the go4 app installed. Has to be an android device because the go4 app isn’t recognizing the gps on Apple products currently. Once the app recognizes your location it will unlock the controller and drone out of its limp mode ( legal to fly anywhere in the world) that it is shipped in. Idk if you guys up there run under fcc guidelines or if Canada has their own fcc type of thing,but you will gain channels and transmission power once it has been located to your area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo