DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air RC Button Board Ribbon Cable Urgently Needed

Highace1609

Reactions
Hello Guys,

Im from Australia. I was doing an antenna mod to my Mavic Air RC and accidentally tore the Button Board Ribbon cable. I have not had any luck finding this replacedment part. I dont want to send my drone into DJI for repair and they have refgused to send out this part to me and no one seems to have the ribbon cable. I was hoping that someone on here may have a faulty mavic air RC with this part in tact that they dont mind selling me. Please I urgently await peoples responses.

Hello Guys,

Im from Australia. I was doing an antenna mod to my Mavic Air RC and accidentally tore the Button Board Ribbon cable. I have not had any luck finding this replacedment part. I dont want to send my drone into DJI for repair and they have refgused to send out this part to me and no one seems to have the ribbon cable. I was hoping that someone on here may have a faulty mavic air RC with this part in tact that they dont mind selling me. Please I urgently await peoples responses.

Reach out to Thunderdrones, they might have the spare part your looking for

Reach out to Thunderdrones, they might have the spare part your looking for

Unfortunately they dont have the part either any other suggestions. DJI are still telling me that they wont send out the part and im not under warranty anymore. Somebody please help me? Anyone that has a mavic air controller for spare parts its the ribbon cable that clips onto the button board.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark