DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic available uk

Andart

Reactions
I've just found a site guaranteeing delivery of mavic pro before Christmas 21st December I didn't beleive them but they have confirmed to me delivery on the telephone and email . I'm hoping it's true
£1299 for fly more

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Thanks
Sorry should of put it on post it's not secret . It's called saviour and you can even pay 199 to have it deliverd sooner . The fly more was £1299.00 I went for free delivery but they charges me £24 for us8ng a CC debit card it dosnt apply .
Obviously it's my inpatients as buying direct from dji will cost a lot less only about £1160 and they will pay any import tax if you get charged . So I was thinking of buying from them and if SAVIBUY turns out to be miss leading I've still got one on the way . Best luck and please tell me what you think .

Ooopps!

Not heard of them but looking at the posts it does not look good at all. :(

Keeping my fingers crossed for you though.

Well that's why I used a credit card for the safety side of it .
I did call them and speak direct and it seamed ok but like you it seams to good to be true to have stock .
But I'm assuming my credit card will give me my cash back if it's a scam

Reactions: chippie
Read all that negativity I'm now very worried . If it's not shipped within four days I will go strait to my CC for a refund . If it's as bad as if seams they are doing an elaborate con , the person I spoke to on the phone replying to my request about stock and actually meeting there delivery time seamed above board , I didn't get an automated responce she actually said she would speak to someone one and eventually came back and reassured me . Could deafently be a con but I'd assume they would not reply the way they did. Anyway I'm going to place order direct to DJI as well as it's only about £1160 and if first one is a consumer I'll just have to wait . At least DJI don't take cash till shipment

Read all that negativity I'm now very worried . If it's not shipped within four days I will go strait to my CC for a refund . If it's as bad as if seams they are doing an elaborate con , the person I spoke to on the phone replying to my request about stock and actually meeting there delivery time seamed above board , I didn't get an automated responce she actually said she would speak to someone one and eventually came back and reassured me . Could deafently be a con but I'd assume they would not reply the way they did. Anyway I'm going to place order direct to DJI as well as it's only about £1160 and if first one is a consumer I'll just have to wait . At least DJI don't take cash till shipment

I doubt it is a con, simply that they may not fulfill within the timescale promised. However hopefully you will be ok. After x days contact them first and ask for a refund unless they can ship in the next day, wait see what happens then contact again for a refund. If no refund in 3 to 5 days then contact the CC company.

Oh and DJI used to charge as you placed the order, now they do not but they do charge 28 days later. They do this as several CC companies do not honour the 'pending' payment on the card after a month so they have to otherwise you would have to place the order again.

Christmas just came early! Thanks Maplins!
fa7b9fa0264b27c40804f167093d333e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi I'm still not convinced but I got email tell8ng me it will be deliverd on 23rd I'll copy and paste

Important order update View this email in your browser Order Delivery Update

We would like to update you on your order's delivery status. Our fulfillment centres have confirmed that they have begun processing your order for delivery.

This means one of the following selected couriers (UPS, UKMail, Royal Mail) will now commence delivery of your order within the next 48 hours.

Your designated courier will update you via SMS on the delivery tracking information and time slot of your delivery on the date below.

The delivery date for your item is: Friday 23rd December 2016.

We thank you for your custom, and furthermore we thank you for your patience during this incredibly busy time of year.

i'm not sure if i should wait for apple to restock the mavic - it seems to be selling for 999GBP, although not sure if this is their old price...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423