DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic baby!

Kai Mele

Reactions
Jumping over here from the Phantom forum. I'm a Vancouver, BC gal who's been taking baby steps flying a phantom 3 standard since last summer. Now I'm on the road to getting the Mavic.
Why a Mavic for a drone baby like me? Two main reasons: much more portable ( who wants to lug a huge hard shell back pack all over town on spec that there may be a unexpected drone filming opportunity?!).
And, I am already ready to leave wifi connectivity behind. Tired of 'signal interference- don't fly too far' messages. I want be free to confidently fly as high as I feel is safe and as far as I can see the teeny spec in the sky without worrying about a dropped signal and nervously watching the gut churning RTH flight.
I'm doing my homework now: reading the Mavic manual, watching the tutorial vids and checking in with you dudes and gals here in the forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Kai Mele
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Kia. :)

Welcome to the forum Kai Mele..... Nice to see some girls in here as it may help level out some of the testosterone around here o_O Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel