DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

DJI are still shipping lots of people are receiving them daily so what makes anyone suspect there is a problem that cannot be fixed. Even Apple have shipping delays and often sell out of initial stocks and they have one of the best supply chains in the industry. We're all in a queue here so we just need to bide our time and we'll get our Mavics

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered two, picking them up on the way home from work.. I'll see if they've got any Mavics tucked away. :)

It's strange that FPV had batteries in stock, I've got one on order and paid for along with my Combo (separate orders) and I didn't receive a dicky bird from them about the battery so far.

I've never moved so fast in my life - I got an email from them saying they were in stock.

Within minutes I'd placed my order. I couldn't believe how lucky I'd been!

Just got a phone call from them saying it was an error - and the email was sent in mistake and they don't actually have any!!!!

They said although they have a batch due in, it's to fulfil their pre-orders - and they don't expect to get any till the new year at the earliest!

They cancelled my order.

I've never moved so fast in my life - I got an email from them saying they were in stock.

Within minutes I'd placed my order. I couldn't believe how lucky I'd been!

Just got a phone call from them saying it was an error - and the email was sent in mistake and they don't actually have any!!!!

They said although they have a batch due in, it's to fulfil their pre-orders - and they don't expect to get any till the new year at the earliest!

They cancelled my order.

Mine too :(

It's strange that FPV had batteries in stock, I've got one on order and paid for along with my Combo (separate orders) and I didn't receive a dicky bird from them about the battery so far.

You have to phone them - they then "enable" the add to card button. I did that and just got the last Mavic Pro battery for my new drone from modelsport. Except I then heard from them that they have none in stock and my order is cancelled.

So I have a battery and no drone! Oh well - I guess I can throw it up in the air to amuse myself while I await a drone next year!

I was able to add the battery to basket AND pay for it, but got into same kerfuddle with Modelsport - just had the cancellation and refund.

Oh!!!
23/11/2016 16:24:10 Shipped Tracking Number: JC ********* (thats the battery) - well I now have a Mavic battery!

Oh!!!
23/11/2016 16:24:10 Shipped Tracking Number: JC ********* (thats the battery) - well I now have a Mavic battery!

How exciting! Enjoy your new battery. So much more fun than a boring drone.

Personally I was gutted when ModelSport cancelled me - what they trying to do - kill me off! I guess that's one way of decreasing number of pre-orders.

Looks like DJI have phantom 4 pro on buy now if people are interested....

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I visited a bunch of them in London -- most had never even heard of the Mavic, let alone having some in stock.

Might do another run around them this week though.

November is coming and going pretty fast.. another day and still no movement'
I've heard of time zones with hours but not months.... :p

Unless actually you mean 2017, in which case more likely... Thumbswayup

November is coming and going pretty fast.. another day and still no movement'

Feels like DJI actually planned to launch in Feb 2017 - but then saw the GoPro Karma and thought we better launch in 2 weeks - despite not being prepared.

I will shortly be the proud owner of a Mavic Battery but no charger or drone!

And I refuse to pay the £2800 some people are asking on eBay. Plus I'm not sure selling one of my kidneys is enough to raise that sort of cash.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25