DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic flight through the trees

Thanks for posting. I don't think you need to justify your flying in foggy conditions, or your location away from airports though.

I hate long drawn out videos but yours is a bit short. Looks like such a cool place to fly and take video. Thanks for sharing.

as long as you're not flying through the fog, you're good. I didn't see anything in the video that suggests you're a reckless flyer.

Maybe it was just youtube but the bitrate seemed extra bad though...very pixelated.

as long as you're not flying through the fog, you're good. I didn't see anything in the video that suggests you're a reckless flyer.

Maybe it was just youtube but the bitrate seemed extra bad though...very pixelated.

Hm ya looks like you need to manually up the quality on it. Not sure if there's a way to have that be the standard.

I hate long drawn out videos but yours is a bit short. Looks like such a cool place to fly and take video. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, ya I have others that I've put out that are longer, but this is all I got before it started raining. More of a teaser clip. I also made the music and ended it there so kinda had to end it. Haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu