DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic insurance UK

Charlie Lima

Reactions
Just curious who people are insured with (Not liability) in the UK? Do you have separate insurance or is it on your home insurance? If this is the case, who are you insured with? Just want to take a little of the nervous edge off when flying. Thanks in advance :)

Just curious who people are insured with (Not liability) in the UK? Do you have separate insurance or is it on your home insurance? If this is the case, who are you insured with? Just want to take a little of the nervous edge off when flying. Thanks in advance :)
I checked with my home insurance policy ( Liverpool Victoria ) and added items away from the home which included my mavic against theft, accidental damage, and loss ( which was my main concern ), it cost an extra £30 for the year approx. I even double checked with the advisor that it was covered whilst flying and she advised it was :)

That's good to know smiffski thank you. I'll give them a call tomorrow [emoji1303] Did it have to be named on the policy or just in the goods on the move section? Did you put on an excess and if you don't mind me asking did you have to have public liability already in place?

That's good to know smiffski thank you. I'll give them a call tomorrow [emoji1303] Did it have to be named on the policy or just in the goods on the move section? Did you put on an excess and if you don't mind me asking did you have to have public liability already in place?

I have a buildings and contents policy with them and have had for years as I used to work for them, I added "contents away from the home" to my current policy which I believe covers upto £2k, excess is the standard excess on the policy so no change there. I do have public liability with BMFA.org which was £33 for year.
Hope this helps :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta