DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 2 Battery Extractor

Does anyone want one of these?? It's a battery puller tool for the Mavic Mini 2

I saw there is one on EBay available from England. It doesn't seem like anyone is making them in the US.

Since the .STI files are listed earlier in a link in this thread, I found a 3D printing service locally on Long Island, contacted him, sent him the .STI files and I'm waiting to see what it would cost for just one, or if there's an interest on here, I asked for a price to make 100. Would anyone be interested?

bp2.jpgbp1.jpg

Does anyone want one of these?? It's a battery puller tool for the Mavic Mini 2

I saw there is one on EBay available from England. It doesn't seem like anyone is making them in the US.

Since the .STI files are listed earlier in a link in this thread, I found a 3D printing service locally on Long Island, contacted him, sent him the .STI files and I'm waiting to see what it would cost for just one, or if there's an interest on here, I asked for a price to make 100. Would anyone be interested?

View attachment 147442View attachment 147443
I'd be seriously interested in getting at least one!

Thx!!

:)

MMFPV!

OK, I worked out a deal to have 100 made. I'll get them and sell them for $20 each, shipping included. I guess we can use paypal for payment and your address information. Maybe I should start a new thread for selling these.
Since I never sold anything through this website, I don't want to do something wrong and anger the mods. Anyone know the right way to do this? Maybe just give my email address and you can contact me directly if that's allowed?

OK, I worked out a deal to have 100 made. I'll get them and sell them for $20 each, shipping included. I guess we can use paypal for payment and your address information. Maybe I should start a new thread for selling these.
Since I never sold anything through this website, I don't want to do something wrong and anger the mods. Anyone know the right way to do this? Maybe just give my email address and you can contact me directly if that's allowed?
I sincerely hope you are going to tip Przemo-c. since he did design it and out of the goodness of his heart let you and others use his design. Especially if you're going to be selling them for a pretty big profit. Material cost for printing one of those is approximately .25 cents give or take depending on what is used. I could do a complete break down but my guess total time etc couldn't be much more than 50-60 cents per print (again depending on your printer and material).

Last edited:
Definitely put me down for one! PayPal works for me.

I'm at [email protected] in real life.

Thx!

TCS

Unfortunately $20 is way over the limit, no matter how high quality it is. That should have been stated up front.

I sincerely hope you are going to tip Przemo-c. since he did design it and out of the goodness of his heart let you and others use his design. Especially if you're going to be selling them for a pretty big profit. Material cost for printing one of those is approximately .25 cents give or take depending on what is used. I could do a complete break down but my guess total time etc couldn't be much more than 50-60 cents per print (again depending on your printer and material).
Frank,
I don't have a printer. I have ZERO experience or knowledge of 3D printing.

I found a guy who does 3d printing.

If you're that well informed about 3D printing, I'll gladly bow out and you can collect the names of those of us who want one, make them, box them, ship them, and charge us 60 cents.
I'll take 2 please. Thank you!

Frank,
I don't have a printer. I have ZERO experience or knowledge of 3D printing.

I found a guy who does 3d printing.

If you're that well informed about 3D printing, I'll gladly bow out and you can collect the names of those of us who want one, make them, box them, ship them, and charge us 60 cents.
I'll take 2 please. Thank you!
There is a happy medium between 60 cents and $20 when you're talking over 3000% markup on something you didn't design (and is offered for free if you have a printer) it's probably excessive. Just because people think $20 is too much... you're the one who st the price.

There is a happy medium between 60 cents and $20 when you're talking over 3000% markup on something you didn't design (and is offered for free if you have a printer) it's probably excessive. Just because people think $20 is too much... you're the one who st the price.
Frank,
I took delivery of the battery extractors. I thought from the photos that they'd be bigger like BBQ tongs.

So I'm sending 2 instead of 1 for $20. That's $10 each. I'm payng the postage of $2.36 and PayPal took $1.13.
That leaves me $6.51 for my time and effort. What's does a a pack of cigarettes or a Starbucks Latte cost these days? Feel free step up and take over if you think you can do it better.

There's an old expression: Those who can... Do. Those who can't... Criticize.

Reactions: Mrprop365
Frank,
I took delivery of the battery extractors. I thought from the photos that they'd be bigger like BBQ tongs.

So I'm sending 2 instead of 1 for $20. That's $10 each. I'm payng the postage of $2.36 and PayPal took $1.13.
That leaves me $6.51 for my time and effort. What's does a a pack of cigarettes or a Starbucks Latte cost these days? Feel free step up and take over if you think you can do it better.

There's an old expression: Those who can... Do. Those who can't... Criticize.
Okay, I can see getting 2 for $10 each. I'm trusting that the printing is strong, and won't break in half during use. Every time I have to remove a battery from the drone or charger, I wish I had one. If my printer (MakerBot Replicator 2X) were working, with its old technology, I doubt they would even work. And STL files are probably much better than they used to be. From the photo, I can imagine them being 4" long.

I'll take one order. Just tell me the details. I can pay with PayPal if that is preferred.

Ken Hecker
[email protected]

Last edited:
Okay, I can see getting 2 for $10. I'm trusting that the printing is strong, and won't break in half during use. Every time I have to remove a battery from the drone or charger, I wish I had one. If my printer (MakerBot Replicator 2X) were working, with its old technology, I doubt they would even work. And STL files are probably much better than they used to be. From the photo, I can imagine them being 4" long.

I'll take one order. Just tell me the details. I can pay with PayPal if that is preferred.

Ken Hecker
[email protected]
Ken, do you want 1 for $10 or 2 for $20?
Email me at [email protected] with your phone number or email so I can send you a PayPal invoice. Also you address for shipping. It will ship the next morning.

Oh, spare me.

People's time has value. I know mine does.

Doesn't yours?

Mine is on the way. If it works half as well as it looks like it might, it will be worth every dime of the 20 bucks that I paid!

Reactions: Howard70
Ken, do you want 1 for $10 or 2 for $20?
Email me at [email protected] with your phone number or email so I can send you a PayPal invoice. Also you address for shipping. It will ship the next morning.
I learned something new today... how to send money online through PayPal. I bought two of the battery extractors. I think they'll pay for themselves in removing frustration.

Reactions: Howard70
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02