DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Controller

Mr Marv

Reactions
Someone to help please - Inquiry: I have a spare Mavic Mini Controller .. as my Mini flew away (RTH mistake in wind) Located the position on someone's property but never recovered. Suspect owner confiscated it. SOoo with my Controller is it (unique) paired to lost drone or can I use it with my replacement. Can't seem to bind it or pair it. Anyone else have to mini controllers .. wondering about same thing?????? Thanks guys. Mr Marv

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
No, your controller is not unique. Yes, you can use with your replacement.

Read above comments

✋Hi from Florida, US ?

Thanks guys for helpful replies to my pairing problem. I lost my 1st Mavic MIni to high wind after an ill considered RTH (& lack of experience) five

months ago. Now .. much wiser and I have two more Mavic Minis (#2 and #3) lovely little machines, (#3 is a spare). The original #1 MM

CONTROLLER will .. not .. pair to #2 or #3 MMs. ?! However ........ #3 controller will pair with #2 MM today. It?s still all under more consideration

tomorrow. Bit of a mystery about the original controller not playing ball? Battery fully charged.

Thanks guys for helpful replies to my pairing problem. I lost my 1st Mavic MIni to high wind after an ill considered RTH (& lack of experience) five

months ago. Now .. much wiser and I have two more Mavic Minis (#2 and #3) lovely little machines, (#3 is a spare). The original #1 MM

CONTROLLER will .. not .. pair to #2 or #3 MMs. ?! However ........ #3 controller will pair with #2 MM today. It?s still all under more consideration

tomorrow. Bit of a mystery about the original controller not playing ball? Battery fully charged.
What phone are you using?

What a (removed by moderator) neighbor you have!!!!!

Attachments

• 1586567146943.jpeg
    1586567146943.jpeg
    737.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member