DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic owner’s question

Enforcement88

Reactions
I owned a P3P, sold it and got a Mavic today. I flew it around for 15 minutes or so and just get the feeling that the Phantom is better, more stable and just better built. Now the only reason I switched was for the portability of the Mavic and there is no doubt that it wins in that category. Maybe it’s just me but wanted to see what others thought after switching to the Mavic.

I have a Phantom 3 standard and Mavic Pro. Yes there is a big difference, The Mavic is much smaller for portability. After flying the Mavic for awhile you will get more accustomed to it.

Reactions: Enforcement88
Yeah, I had nothing bad to say about the P3P, just wanted to try the Mavic for the portability. First thought was, I may need to swap for a P4P, HAHA

I have a Phantom 3 standard and Mavic Pro. Yes there is a big difference, The Mavic is much smaller for portability. After flying the Mavic for awhile you will get more accustomed to it.
Yeah I'm sure I will like it more once I get used to it. It is too windy today to do much but it just felt like the Phantom was alot more stable. The Mavic would barely move into the wind, had to put it in sport mode, that made a big difference.

Camera will be better on the P4 Pro although the size and format made my Phantom series quad just too darn big and bulky to use on a regular basis. I got alot more attention from looky loo's as well cause they can more easily see it.

I have a P4 and a mpp. I like both. The p4 motors have more
power. But, since I’ve had 2 stress cracks with 2 phantoms I’m gun shy to fly when it’s cold and or windy. With my mpp, while it does not handle the wind as well I like the ‘fact’ it’s not allegedly prone to stress cracks. I wish the camera on both were closer to the quality of the p4p.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom