DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic parts for self repair

romarnv

Reactions
Has anyone ordered & received parts for their mavic? I'm not sending my perfectly good bird to DJI, don't like what I hear. Just need 2 gimbal pieces(cracked by screws), that will take a minute to R&R. I have made contact with a couple of vendors on this forum with no results. Just wondering if anyone has actually received a part and from who?

Good flying to all, thanks to all for your responses in advance

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 32
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 33
Have contacted him a half a dozen times, he says he has what I need, I've tried PM, email since that communication a week ago, just waiting for a response, so I can clear my head of this. I know he's a busy guy, so I'll wait on him. If you know of any other part holders, let me know.

Many thanks

what I know about him, he's a man I do respect, I have done my best to communicate with him, that's all I can do. If he is still interested
in helping the drone community, Then someday we will hear from him.
His intentions seem legit, but I do not know him personally.

The situation will work out one way or another
'

Was just asking rom as I didn't know that's who you had contacted. I'm not sure what's up with him not contacting you.
I have not had any dealings with him other than seeing him here.
Do if you have contact though repost here if you don't mind.
Thanks

Was just asking rom as I didn't know that's who you had contacted. I'm not sure what's up with him not contacting you.
I have not had any dealings with him other than seeing him here.
Do if you have contact though repost here if you don't mind.
Thanks
no problem, I will

Good flying

Robert

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry for the delays and answering emails. I got back from vacation last week and have been slammed with backlog of repairs since then. I do have all the parts and I will be putting them up here within the next few days.

Reactions: Rbruz
Seems I did read you say you was gonna be gone and forgot .
Sorry bout that and thanks for posting.
IMG_8278.PNG

Sorry for the delays and answering emails. I got back from vacation last week and have been slammed with backlog of repairs since then. I do have all the parts and I will be putting them up here within the next few days.

Glad to hear from you,
Take care, we'll be in contact

Robert

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom