DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilot Forum: Enable 360 Photos? Or Iframe?

Wow, how did you do that with the mavik???

Three steps.

Take a bunch of images at all yaw and pitch combinations that have overlap between them. You can do it manually with the DJI Go / Go 4 app, if you want, but Litchi automates a lot of the flight work.

Then take those images and pass them through some software that finds the overlaps and solves their position in the sphere. This software then outputs a very large image that combines all the originals.

Then find a viewer program (such as that website, or GoPro VR Player, or an Oculus Rift, or an Android Cardboard app) that will display that spherical image interactively.

@gingercookie wants this forum to offer an in-page embedded viewer for the images. However, I don't know of any free or easily integrated solution off the top of my head.

Wow, how did you do that with the mavik ??? I need to know

Sent from my SM-T355Y using MavicPilots mobile app

Hey, sorry for late reply. Was on Chinese New Year Break ;) As mentioned by Hally, there are couple of tools you can use.

I am using Android phone to fly Mavic Pro, bought Litchi Apps to make this 360 photos.

1. Using the Panorama model to take 34 photos, Litchi automate it.
2. Using Image Composite Editor to stitch the images together.
3. Make some changes on the size, it required 1:2 ratio, usually it's 10000 x 5000 pixel.
4. If you want to upload into Facebook, got to change the exif details, Make: Ricoh, Mode: Ricoh Theta S, so that during image upload, Facebook is able to detect it's a 360 photo ;)

Reactions: Aronda
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe