DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC Pilots - Scotland

Managed 8km today at lochLeven [emoji1303]

d4fef5e4744374a3e50f01fc015ceabb.jpg

As in 8km there and back?

Loving it. The first thing i do is look at the weather forecast in the morning. Coming upto 50k in total flight [emoji1303]
Yes...did notice your post before...lol.after 3 failed orders I now waiting on Maplin for drone only...ordered 3 batteries yesterday arrive tomorrow...Also ordered spare props n car charger n hub came today...now I see pictures of Scotland from Mavic cant wait..lol..

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
Yes...did notice your post before...lol.after 3 failed orders I now waiting on Maplin for drone only...ordered 3 batteries yesterday arrive tomorrow...Also ordered spare props n car charger n hub came today...now I see pictures of Scotland from Mavic cant wait..lol..

You will love it and forget all about the wait when you get airborne [emoji1303]
Real easy to fly [emoji4]

Lucky guys. It's been 8 weeks and I can't even get a response from TTUK despite their voicemail saying they were back on the 3rd. If I hear nothing tomorrow I'm contacting PayPal as they haven't been in touch since 8/12 and they had my money since 11/11

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

G
Lucky guys. It's been 8 weeks and I can't even get a response from TTUK despite their voicemail saying they were back on the 3rd. If I hear nothing tomorrow I'm contacting PayPal as they haven't been in touch since 8/12 and they had my money since 11/11

Get to Maplin....just drone n buy spare battery ect. ok bit more but you Will get one....advised combo units hard ro get and big waiting list...not so much Drone only....cheers.

Did a search on their site nothing on Dji or Mavic tonite....mmm..get your money back now....imho....i had that 3 times...not nice...

Reactions: teslar
Did a search on their site nothing on Dji or Mavic tonite....mmm..get your money back now....imho....i had that 3 times...not nice...

Just got an email. It was a bit rambling but seemed to say I'd receive my order in the same timescale as DJI were now saying i.e. 7-10 days. I'm not holding my breath [emoji2]

Reactions: Rupert
Just got an email. It was a bit rambling but seemed to say I'd receive my order in the same timescale as DJI were now saying i.e. 7-10 days. I'm not holding my breath [emoji2]

Lets hope they come through for you....its all been a bit of a mess getting a Mavic.....

Reactions: Rupert
I think it's an accumulation of all stats. Try pressing the cloud at top right and sync your records [emoji3]

Last edited:
I got mine from digital rev on Monday after waiting 3 months for one from amazon.

I'm in South Lanarkshire. But deliver cars all over the country.

Any meet ups planned?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis