DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 leak?

I have to laugh at some of these guys. All they are doing is taking info from a source and passing it along.

Somebody has to spread it, It was news to me since I can’t read everything that’s posted on the net about things I like, (please don’t take offense I have other things to do with my life that limits my research time) some (Rainy/Windy days I can spend more time on the net other days I am trying to fly my drone) I’m always looking for news or information that’s new or missed.

Simply put! It's all speculation and has been for months.:cool:
Just like every iPhone. Yet, the rumors from credited sources are pretty much always right. Especially when it gets close to release date, then their final leaks are dead on. Weird, huh? Almost like there are humans in the facilities.

Rumor has it I'm flying the poo out of my mavic air right now...

...another rumor is that I'll buy the mavic 2 when it's released.

Rumor has it... these are both true

Reactions: Squamer
I will be giving a DJI Mavic Pro II away after it is released
You are giving away a Mavic 2 or only if you get 100K YouTube subscribers within one month (assuming the Mavic 2 is being released in one month)? The latter would be quite impressive.

You are giving away a Mavic 2 or only if you get 100K YouTube subscribers within one month (assuming the Mavic 2 is being released in one month)? The latter would be quite impressive.
If I heard him right in the video, it sounds like he will, "**potentially** be giving away his [old] Mavic Pro Standard." No mention is given to him giving away a MP2, only that he'll be getting one.

Looking for this ?

Attachments

• F052640D-4DD9-499D-9137-C4B035762668.jpeg
    F052640D-4DD9-499D-9137-C4B035762668.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 88
Looking for this ?

An ad for bad photoshopping?

As a Youtuber pointed out (and I agree), DJI has no need right now to release another Phantom or Mavic. So they are simply changing some $20 electronics and colors and releasing "new" products. Why release your next product that will only serve to complete with your existing products and nothing else.

An ad for bad photoshopping?

As a Youtuber pointed out (and I agree), DJI has no need right now to release another Phantom or Mavic. So they are simply changing some $20 electronics and colors and releasing "new" products. Why release your next product that will only serve to complete with your existing products and nothing else.
I totally agree until another company comes out with something to compete there's no reason to spend resources and funds to create something new to compete with your own product

I totally agree until another company comes out with something to compete there's no reason to spend resources and funds to create something new to compete with your own product

Where DJI kills it is putting out "new" products to keep their brand on top when they are really nothing.The Platinum was not an upgrade to the Pro and the P4 pro v2 is not an upgrade to the P4 Pro. It only makes sense to get these if you don't already have the prior ones. But releasing them at the same price means people who don't have the older ones and want a drone are getting a "new" product for the same price. Genius. Next, DJI will release these in different colors. Brand new product (probably up-charge $100 of pure profit)! All the while... sitting on new tech. Once sales start to slow down, release that real new drone. The other area that DJI is doing great in is releasing these new products to Youtubers who will push their features as something wonderful. DJI gives their products out to a _lot_ of reviewers. Most of those people want the next thing free from DJI so they jump on the hype wagon. More power to them. I just don't buy into it.

Let me just say... I've had the P2 v2, P3 pro, P4 (because DJI came to an "agreement"), Mavic Pro and Mavic Air. I'm not poo poo'ing on DJI at all.

No, the Platinum has better ESCs. But that's a very minor update so you're not likely to upgrade just for that, and it's arguably not worth the price difference.

So the specifications of these are identical? They only changed the names?

ESCs and the props... and you can buy the props for the Pro. So to DJI they just swapped out the ESC's for probably the same cost to them. Props don't cost them any more (material wise).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian