DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 photos.

Uno

Reactions
I mostly play with the drone for the fun of it. I do however have some nice photography equipment as I collect guns and WWII items that I photograph in detail. Thought while I was shooting some photos of guns today I would sneak the Mavic in for a quick photo.MAX_3230.JPG

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Nice Photo of your Bird.

Reactions: Thomas B
I mostly play with the drone for the fun of it. I do however have some nice photography equipment as I collect guns and WWII items that I photograph in detail. Thought while I was shooting some photos of guns today I would sneak the Mavic in for a quick photo.View attachment 123941
Nice shot. Did you use a Light Box? I have always liked gun pictures but my pictures suck. Any tips?

Reactions: Uno
Yes, use a collapsible light box, I use the Pro Master box, I have the larger box, very easy to use.
Still do product photography, don't need to have a large area to set it up,

Nice shot. Did you use a Light Box? I have always liked gun pictures but my pictures suck. Any tips?
I made my own light box. I needed something that would handle most guns, helmets, swords, daggers you name it as I have an extensive collection. My current camera is a Canon 5D Mark III and I have a host of different lenses but use a 100mm Macro most of the time. The first photo shows you how my lightbox is setup. Then some examples without me photoshopping out the holder.

Attachments

• IMG_6244.jpg
    IMG_6244.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • MAX_3275.JPG
    MAX_3275.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 14
  • MAX_3281.JPG
    MAX_3281.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Thanks Spitfire.

Of course the photos that come off this drone aren't bad either. My crazy Chinese girlfriend says I always love my Truck and horse more than I do her. I tell her they just don't talk back.

Attachments

• DJI_0210-s.JPG
    DJI_0210-s.JPG
    632 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member