DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro across Canadian Island: Newfoundland

SkyPhoenix

Reactions
Beginning of the month I ordered my Mavic pro. Living on an island in Canada, I was very skeptical: will I receive the order in time or not.
Even though I experienced some problems with chat assistance; I received some weird and stupid replies. When I made a post on this forum regarding that and I received an email from a customer care representative apologizing for that.
I received my Mavic after some days (came few days late than promised) from China. Mavic was available in store around me, amazon.ca and best buy, but like all product we have to pay around 15% tax! If you order directly from DJI, They will absorb all the tax and custom charges.

I was able to take my Mavic to the trip across the island. I want to share the video I took from the MAVIC.

I just ordered mine as well direct from DJI. It's already a day late from the promised 1-3 business days processing time. Was hoping to get it in time for a trip I am going on, but looks like it isn't happening.
Great shots! I'm sure you will have some amazing shots in the summer months (as long as the winds don't keep you down). Maybe you can get some better shots than those "Visit Newfoundland & Labrador" commercials always on.

Same happened with me, it was 1 day late then 5 business days promised. And the DHL was supposed to deliver on Friday, but It didn't came, luckily I had a flight on Monday noon. I went to the DHL as soon as they open on Monday! (It was family day, thank god we don't have public holiday for that in Newfoundland)

I hope you got yours and having a good flight!

There is one more video if you want to have a look!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe