DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Disconnected within 15 feet

familyman5821

Reactions
I was flying my Mavic Pro in the neighborhood, After taking off , I was disconnected from the controller. The iphone went from green to disconnected. This occurred twice. I have attached one of the csv files from airdata uav, converted to a txt file. I would appreciate any help. I also have the original text file, but was unable to read this. Is there a special program I need to be able to read these? The pro landed with out issues. This has never happened. Could someone take a look at my log and give me any guidance.

thanks so much

Jeff

Attachments

• 2018-03-05_17-39-05_Standard.txt
    79.9 KB · Views: 9
DatCon

I was flying my Mavic Pro in the neighborhood, After taking off , I was disconnected from the controller. The iphone went from green to disconnected. This occurred twice. I have attached one of the csv files from airdata uav, converted to a txt file. I would appreciate any help. I also have the original text file, but was unable to read this. Is there a special program I need to be able to read these? The pro landed with out issues. This has never happened. Could someone take a look at my log and give me any guidance.

thanks so much

Jeff

The AirData log shows a strong wireless interference warning, so that was likely the problem. You presumably saw that on the AirData notifications page. A more detailed analysis would need the original txt file, which contains a lot more data than the converted version, the DAT file from the mobile device, or the DAT file from the aircraft.

The AirData log shows a strong wireless interference warning, so that was likely the problem. You presumably saw that on the AirData notifications page. A more detailed analysis would need the original txt file, which contains a lot more data than the converted version, the DAT file from the mobile device, or the DAT file from the aircraft.

So would the text file that I pulled from the phone (DJI GO4) work as well as a file off of the mavic pro?

So would the text file that I pulled from the phone (DJI GO4) work as well as a file off of the mavic pro?

There are two flight logs on the phone - the .txt that you uploaded to AirData, and a .DAT file that contains more information, including some comms link data. There is also a much larger .DAT file on the aircraft that contains even more data. The phone .DAT file is probably the one to try next.

Is there a way to upload the dat file or the original text file off the DJI Go app. when i try to upload, I get a message that it is the wrong type of file

I'll grab and upload the dat file from the aircraft, I understand that this is a larger file with more info than the DAT file on the phone.
What is the best way to upload the DAT file to this thread.
thanks again for the help

Is there a way to upload the dat file or the original text file off the DJI Go app. when i try to upload, I get a message that it is the wrong type of file

The forum is a bit picky about allowable file types. It should allow the original .txt file though - those are often posted here. The DAT file, even the one on the phone, may be too large, and so you would need to upload that to DropBox or similar and then share the link.

Thank you for the help. I was unable to retrieve the .Dat file from the Ac with the latest version of Assistant 2. I did pull the info from airdata and have an image to share. I also have a dropbox file with the text and Dat files from DJI GO 4. there were 2 short flights since I was disconnected so quickly. That link is

Dropbox - Mavic Pro

I'm hoping this is just from being in a residential area, I was just a little worried loosing the connection and being disconnected so quickly

2018-03-07_17-28-07.jpg

That close it should not have dropped connection even with string Interference. Do you have a WiFi router right next to your take off point?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix