DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro disconnection

evansmark20

Reactions
Hi good day, can someone help me. After i updatemy mavic pro. I experience disconnection on mobile app. But i can control my mavic while flying through the remote.

Have you tried rebooting your device, then starting over to connect as if you are doing it for the first time?

Hi new to the forum but not drones or remote aircraft...never had a disconnection on my mavic pro until today, 2nd outing with the crystalsky and had the BW screen and "disconnected from aircraft"...WOOOOH... no response at all ...up, down forward, back or yaw...nothing just stuck there! Luckily it was close as I was doing an "active track" shoot on a tractor for the local cricket club getting the pitches ready. Had to turn off the controller in order to regain connection so question Is go 4 on crystalsky buggy as never had this before on my phone running god knows how many apps in the background.

It’s buggy for sure.

I have had djigo4 app issues with both my Mavic and P4. I still had control both times for telemetry from remote. App froze. Video froze.

Fix each time was reboot crystal sky. My experience is that As long as you have the RC controller connection you are fine to reboot or even power off crystalsky.

Nice feature of the Mavic is that you can still have a lot of info from the controller. Distance and speed and battery life.

I have stopped using Crystal sky for flights longer than 1000 feet.

Too bad it’s buggy as the display is excellent for outdoor viewing.

Paul Caldwell

I've also experienced disconnects between the Crystal Sky and the RC in the past. And stopped using the CS.

But

I've since done a factory reset and reinstalled all updates, including the update to CS/GO4 this month (14th April?).

Flew for the first time yesterday, went thru 8 batteries (I have 3, recharged during the day).

No issues with disconnection. But did have some live video feed issues (picture breakup) latter in the day (didn't impact the footage stored on the Mavic Pro).

The only Intelligent Flight mode I used, was Course Lock (no issues).

Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter