DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro flight hours!

1e5801254d53e7c3a5873116339af41d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

How do you access this while thr Mavic is not connected?

Just start the dji app and press the symbol in the top left hand corner

12km and 13 flights so far for me =) A lot of bad weather here so I can't fly more =(

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-12-17-09-44-38.png
    SmartSelectImage_2016-12-17-09-44-38.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 27
I wonder if these flight hours stats include flights using other apps (gleaned from drone logs) or if they're only within the single app itself.

It is all a bit weird. I have 4 versions of DJIGO and they all contain different flight hours stats. Android & IOS (ipad) versions 3 and 4. They must overlap with whats synced on the DJI server, but on the other hand they dont quite fully sync and the DGI reported total time varies slightly between Go variants.

Anyway as I use Litchi a lot, the only place I see all my flights in the one place is at Healthy Drones. Installing the healthy drones tool on my phone automatically feeds the DGIGO flight logs to the cloud where they join the ones Litchi places there as well

Just did another Litchi panorama mission and it made my Day, literally ! My Mavic has now officially spent a day in the air.

Active Flights: 182
Total Photos: 442
Total Videos: 203
Total Air Time: 24h 02m 48s

What's this? It changes my photo when I go to the next tab but all the info stays the same. It's like it's a different account.

6a6925e4de4985f343174a52557fce4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What's this? It changes my photo when I go to the next tab but all the info stays the same. It's like it's a different account....
The First Tab is supposed to represent you and all your flights, hence your photo. The second tab (and the third, fourth and so on that some of us have) are supposed to represent individual aircraft or controllers, hence the mavic image. So if you use DGIGo to fly a phantom as well as your mavic they will have separate tabs. Likewise seemingly flying a single mavic with DgiGo3 & again with DgiGo4 or via wifi creates new tabs for the same aircraft.

The First Tab is supposed to represent you and all your flights, hence your photo. The second tab (and the third, fourth and so on that some of us have) are supposed to represent individual aircraft or controllers, hence the mavic image. So if you use DGIGo to fly a phantom as well as your mavic they will have separate tabs. Likewise seemingly flying a single mavic with DgiGo3 & again with DgiGo4 or via wifi creates new tabs for the same aircraft.

Ahh. Got it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've got more than 24 hours! In my iPad Air 22hr 6min and in my Huawei P20 3 hr 11min what about that? :) I use 3 batteries it's the mavic pro Alpine white

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99