DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro gimbal calibration failure on FW v01.30

Gregp2016

Reactions
Hello, I have a mavic pro that fails the gimbal calibration on FW v01.03 but the cal works on the previous FW v01.2.9 Has anyone seen this problem, if so what's the fix?
Thanks

Last edited:
App up to date? New one came out recently. I'd reset the IMU, then I would reset gimbal settings, then finally try the calibration again.

Did you give it a try? Did it work. I'm coming across the same problem.
Hello, yes I tried and the gimbal will still not calibrate. I revered back to the
1.2.9 FW and the gimbal calibrates. It appears to be the 1.03 FW that causes
the problem.

Hello, yes I tried and the gimbal will still not calibrate. I revered back to the
1.2.9 FW and the gimbal calibrates. It appears to be the 1.03 FW that causes
the problem.
How hard was it to get it back to the older firmware, are there any instructions?

How hard was it to get it back to the older firmware, are there any instructions?
You need to download the Assistance software to your computer from the DJI site. Then use that to revert the drone back to the older FW. The instructions are with the software.

You need to download the Assistance software to your computer from the DJI site. Then use that to revert the drone back to the older FW. The instructions are with the software.
Sounds and looks simple enough. I'll give it a go tonight. Thanks guys. What was the FW before 1.30

One thing about the v01.2.9 FW, it's not the best for flying indoors, appears to have a few obstacle avoidance issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan