DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro gimbal stop working

When I turn the power on the gimbal jumps around and then goes limp
If you haven't crashed it try going into Main Controller Settings the camera and try doing a Gimbal Auto Calibration .ya never know :oops:

not mentioned here, but have you ever forgotten to take off the cover before starting up the drone ?
It happens to the best of people, a few times like that and it could mess up the gimbal.

Do it now before your warranty runs out. I had a Mavic Pro and the gimbal also broke from one flight to the next, never crashed and never left the cover on when starting up. It turned out to be the top motor of the gimbal had failed. Feel your two rotation motors and see if any of them are felling hot to the touch. My top one was so hot I could not touch it. Mine was also just a few months old. But my gimbal made the slow up and down movement with a tap, tap, tap sound as it reached the max. travel each time.

Reactions: Former Member
Do it now before your warranty runs out. I had a Mavic Pro and the gimbal also broke from one flight to the next, never crashed and never left the cover on when starting up. It turned out to be the top motor of the gimbal had failed. Feel your two rotation motors and see if any of them are felling hot to the touch. My top one was so hot I could not touch it. Mine was also just a few months old. But my gimbal made the slow up and down movement with a tap, tap, tap sound as it reached the max. travel each time.

^^^ what he said.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee