DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro gimbal stick tension?

Filmarik

Reactions
Has anyone had any luck adjusting tension on the RC Pro controller sticks? I know that there are screws for that (2 in the exposed holes at the back and 2 hiden under the C1 and C2 buttons ) but in reality when I turned those tiny hex head screws I could not feel much of a difference until the sticks went suddenly completely limp. Are there somewhere instructions how to do this properly? Should I only go quarter or half a turn or several turns before feeling any difference?

Last edited:
but in reality when I turned those tiny hex head screws I could not feel much of a difference
That's how it supposed to work.
Most people trying to adjust their Gimbals ( sticks) tension are really wanting to adjust their controllers RATES and simply do not realize that.
IF you want to adjust the Gimbal tension then do it in VERY small increments. If you are wanting to change the Rates let me know and I will post a few videos on how to do it.
Use caution when adjusting your rates.

That's how it supposed to work.
Most people trying to adjust their Gimbals ( sticks) tension are really wanting to adjust their controllers RATES and simply do not realize that.
IF you want to adjust the Gimbal tension then do it in VERY small increments. If you are wanting to change the Rates let me know and I will post a few videos on how to do it.
Use caution when adjusting your rates.
I guess you are talking about EXP curve adjustment. Yeah, by all means please post a link to YT for the benefit of all readers here. I myself am coming from years of flying RC helicopters before I started flying drones so I have pretty good understanding of how those things work. In this case I was purely talking and asking about gimbal stick tension.

Reactions: Cafguy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones