DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro II ?

I don't know what I'm doing apparently...I turn on my phone ...bing msn shows a tickrtape of news and there it is with photo... photo appears to be MP. (In flight) but looking a little different... Sorry it's the best I can do...thanx

I don't know what I'm doing apparently...I turn on my phone ...bing msn shows a tickrtape of news and there it is with photo... photo appears to be MP. (In flight) but looking a little different... Sorry it's the best I can do...thanx

Bing is a search engine, so open the link you see and find out what site it's on.

Or take a screenshot of this miraculous picture that nobody else on the internet can see.

He's likely seeing a cached version of the page.

Reactions: Classic flyer
Personally All the talk and rumors about the MP2 is getting old.
My take is speculation of what it will be like and date of release are pretty much worthless since no one knows.

Wants and desires is a different thing.

I just read on bing. com/ news that DJI may soon announce there IPO...in the photo it appears to be what looks like a Mavic Pro II
Actual Reuters story is real enough, although for us in the US would probably be misled thinking it's a public offering in America - not the case.

Chinese laws do not allow ownership outside of their Country, so unless you are Chinese and/or ready to someday buy DJI shares on their exchange, folks like us are not the PUBLIC in a so-called Initial Public Offering.

Chinese drone maker DJI seeking at least $500 million in funds:...

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paquo