DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro knockoff

Wersh

Reactions
About 4 months ago I remember seeing a Chinese remake of a Mavic Pro, fraction of the cost with some of the little features. It had the exact same body style almost. If anyone can help me find it- I’m doing some Christmas shopping for the little ones. They’re eyes glow over my drone.

About 4 months ago I remember seeing a Chinese remake of a Mavic Pro, fraction of the cost with some of the little features. It had the exact same body style almost. If anyone can help me find it- I’m doing some Christmas shopping for the little ones. They’re eyes glow over my drone.
You're probably thinking of this one:
I have one, and it's not bad for the price. However, it does not have an altitude hold barometer (there is apparently a version that does), so it's fully hands-on all the time to keep it in the air. Good training for drone flying but might be frustrating for kiddie beginners, at least at first. Pretty rugged, though; I kissed a few trees and it's no worse for wear.

Here's another one to consider as well:
This YouTube channel (RC Saylors) puts out a ton of videos on a ton of drones; worth perusing if you want to get a feel for what's out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wersh
I’ll take it! $50 too! Hell I might even trade in the Mavic [emoji6]. Thank you

Reactions: Wersh and Cslucas34
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661