DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro shows firmware 00.00.0000

ldkradol

Reactions
Hello,

After getting my hands on a new mavic pro it kept prompting for updates.

I had no success with updating the mavic so i resetted the sd card, after resetting it now in the DJI assistant 2 the app says FIRMWARE current is V. 00.00.0000 and i cannot update to 01.03.0400.

Anything to do?

Reactions: Soft7
What do you mean by "Resetted the SD Card" ? Which SD card?

Is the Mavic at least working- can you view video and change other settings on DJI Go 4? If so, try formatting the SD Card from your DJI Go 4.

Is the Mavic at least working- can you view video and change other settings on DJI Go 4? If so, try formatting the SD Card from your DJI Go 4.
I can't access mavic with the controller i tried the binding thing but no luck.

That is the first time I have seen the Mavic firmware get totally bricked. Can you access the flight data from DJI assistant2 and see if it creates DAT files. The instructions are in the link below.

Rob

Reactions: Bunny Too
My Mavic is stuck on 00.00.000 firmware, flies fine.. RC will update to any of the available versions inside dji assistant2 but Mavic fails every time. I've tried everything even the .350 firmware and again only the controller updates and the AC fails. This is my 2nd Mavic after loosing the 1st to 10% autoland and dead iPhone battery in a dense wooded area. I feel cursed.

Hi there
How can you even find the .350?
I had to use the VM To downgrade to .400...
Dji mindy on the dji forums pushed the update to my account through assistant 2 making it one of the firmware versions available for downgrade.

Dji mindy on the dji forums pushed the update to my account through assistant 2 making it one of the firmware versions available for downgrade.
Hi did u come right, I have the same problem here and cannot connect rc to mavic and firmware is on 0.00.0000

Still shows 0.00.0000, I’ve rolled back my firmware with 100% success but still shows 0.00.0000, flys great no problems so I left it alone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78