DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro

Pete5325

Reactions
Had my Mavic Pro for 2months. I love it no problems,bought filters for the camera.I like that it is hard to see airborne it's more stealth.

Recommend you make it visible... like for when DJIGo crashes and you want your drone back. Just my $0.02

i think the word quiet is not really the correct description to use. its more that the noise from the props in a low hover has a lower decibel reading and the tone is lower so it appears to be quieter no drone is quiet but the sound they make is different to be honest once you get up around 200 ft the wind will take the sound away from people and animals on the ground i fly at a friendly farmers and have flown over grazing sheep and cattle as low as 100 ft and they have not reacted to the drone being overhead my MPP is much harder to hear flying than my PH3S they do sound completely different in the air

My Mavic Pro with genuine platinum props is so much quieter than my Spark, or BILs Air.
Naturally much quieter that my sons P3, but you'd expect that . . . I think the smaller ones just have that much more annoying high pitch that carries further.

As with the OP, I'm very happy with the Pro (only one crash where it was my fault, good as new after repair).
I really don't see many reason to change, apart from maybe camera improvements, I'm not up to speed on just how much better a Pro 2 is, or the Air etc.

For the near future, I'm more than happy flying the Pro 90% of the time, and giving the Spark a run now and then.

Reactions: Thomas B
My Mavic Pro with genuine platinum props is so much quieter than my Spark, or BILs Air.
Naturally much quieter that my sons P3, but you'd expect that . . . I think the smaller ones just have that much more annoying high pitch that carries further.

As with the OP, I'm very happy with the Pro (only one crash where it was my fault, good as new after repair).
I really don't see many reason to change, apart from maybe camera improvements, I'm not up to speed on just how much better a Pro 2 is, or the Air etc.

For the near future, I'm more than happy flying the Pro 90% of the time, and giving the Spark a run now and then.
Exactly my story with the same 2 drones. DJI Care saved the day.... and I keep rereading the manual online now! I like the increased sensors on the M2 and the camera ... but my vids and photos look fine to these old eyes on my 80” plasma. Maybe in a couple of years when the M3 comes out I’ll look for an M2

Last edited:
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound