DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro

Really cool flight..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shaneoc
Looking good! What altitude were you flying at?
How were you able to fly there? It's all restricted airspace. Just curious.

If I were you I wouldn't post that on YouTube or anything ... You could get a nasty fine, unless your had a permit.for the flight.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: duelingglove
When I spent a week in Vancouver with my first digital camera in 2002, I went nuts at night, it was so picturesque. The Science World is my Avatar on Twitter to this day. When I get more proficient with my Mavic, I'll go back for a re-shoot. Your video has fired me up.

Thanks, I will.
And just to let you know it actually.is restricted airspace. Surface up in the Vancouver TCA. I agree it doesn't make.sense though and am hoping the new regulations cut us some slack. We should be able to.fly.200' and below as no airplane should be at that altitude over that area.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kai Mele
Yup, Awesome !
A daily occurrence of great illegal footage being shot. My luck would be to open the case and get busted right there. Remember it is 5NM (9km) from any Aerodrome ! Just to start ! (Never mind the other infractions) I would pull it if I were you, there are peeps out there that just love to chase this kind of thing.

Yup, Awesome !
A daily occurrence of great illegal footage being shot. My luck would be to open the case and get busted right there. Remember it is 5NM (9km) from any Aerodrome ! Just to start ! (Never mind the other infractions) I would pull it if I were you, there are peeps out there that just love to chase this kind of thing.

Yes I am considering pulling it as my channel gains more views. Its not worth the risk!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga